Getting dinner on the table may seem like an impossible task – let alone serving up something that everyone will like. But it’s not only possible, it’s easy, delicious, and fun, too, thanks to your friends at Parenting magazine!
Sitting down to a family meal – whether it’s lunch, dinner, or dessert – gives your children huge advantages, like... making them healthy eaters... creating a special family bond…even providing the security and focus they need to get better grades. And now it’s easy to set up your kids for success with
5 kitchen must-have’s that shave loads of time off cooking
Shopping secrets that get you in and out of the store fast – great when you’re shopping with cranky kids
Spices that’ll help your family shake the salt habit
And over 100 more!
These aren’t the same old quick meals that rely on canned soups and processed foods. They’re elegant, delicious, kid-pleasing dishes, all created from just a handful of easy-to-find ingredients.
- Put with Italian Burgers with Peppers and Onions
- Make some savory Cuban Chicken - your kids will love the flavor, and you’ll love letting your slow cooker do all the work
- Penne with Basil and Pine Nuts lets kids try new flavors paired with a familiar favorite – noodles
- Cook Once – Eat Twice! Monday it’s juicy Roast Pork with Pan Sauce – Wednesday it’s Pork Lo Mein.
- Better than Nuggets! (And faster than the drive-thru.) Oven-Fried Chicken is down-home delicious, and of hands-on time.
You’ll get 40 recipes like these in every Meals in Minutes cookbook that take just 30 minutes to get on the table or just 15 minutes to prep.
These are the fast, healthy, kid-pleasing meals you’ve been looking for!